Approved Contractor Status – NICEIC
Biomass Boiler Services now an NICEIC Approved Contractor!
Biomass Boiler Services are proud to announce their new NICEIC approved contractor status. The new stickers for the vans are printed – keep your eyes peeled!
Here are some pictures of our most recently completed install of a 2Mw biomass steam boiler supplying factory heating, industrial manufacturing drying kilns and Helix steam turbine. Five month install from start to handover.
What does it mean now that Biomass Boiler Services now an NICEIC Approved Contractor?
Being an Approved Contractor means that Biomass Boiler Services have ticked the boxes for all of the following:
- A Quality Mark to prove that Biomass Boiler Services are reputable, reliable and work to strict industry standards
- An annual assessment with Area Engineers
- Have premises and equipment appropriate to the scale of electrical work undertaken, including test instruments suitable for carrying out the range of tests required by BS 7671
- Public liability insurance over £2m
- Accurate records of the ongoing accuracy and consistency of test equipment used for certification and reporting purposes
- Comprehensive Health and Safety Policy Statement and regular risk assessments carried out as appropriate
- Peace of mind that we have been assessed to the highest criteria.
- All work carried out by us is covered by the NICEIC ‘Platinum Promise’. You can learn more about the Platinum Promise here.
Safety and Competence
Biomass Boiler Services now an NICEIC Approved Contractor. Contractors registered by NICEIC are regularly assessed to make sure that they are competent and capable of meeting the relevant technical and safety standards, codes of practice and rules of the Schemes they are registered to.
Compliance with Building Regulations
Now that we are registered to NICEIC Building Regulations Schemes in England and Wales, we are authorised to self-certify our work to the Local Building Control Body. This saves time and money for both parties when undertaking work that requires notification under the Building Regulations.
As a NICEIC registered contractor, we are expected to provide a quality service to you, the customer. We stand behind the quality of NICEIC registration and we believe that as a consumer you should have peace of mind. NICEIC’s Platinum Promise means that if you are not happy with the work that is done by an NICEIC registered contractor and the NICEIC organisation agree that it is deficient, they will help to put it right. Find out more here.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements